Remotely control your IoT surveillance camera with a direct P2P connection
Upgrade your smart surveillance security solutions with Nabto’s P2P technology, and enable remote control, low latency, and many other benefits. Nabto uses state-of-the-art, standard-based security technology that ensures your customers’ full privacy. Integration is easy, simply and transparently inject a Nabto tunnel between your existing surveillance client and the video service from the camera.
Request – Response RPC
- Remote configuration of the surveillance camera
- Remote arming and disarming of surveillance
- Control when the camera is on or off.
- Real-time video transmission with unsurpassed P2P ratio (98% in EU as of February 2020)
- Monitor the activity of your secured areas via video streaming.
- Access larger amounts of data, e.g. log data
- Send firmware updates to devices
- Ultra-simple remote access to existing services: Inject a Nabto Tunnel between existing TCP client and service on device to transparently proxy access.
- Device-initiated communication towards base station cloud infrastructure
- Get push notifications e.g. for motion detection or other incidents