Apps and SDKs
The core Nabto SDK client libraries and pre-built applications are found on the download page, as well as links to open-source examples and higher level SDK wrappers for simpler IoT application development – and the uNabto SDK device.
Detailed reference documentation is provided in the TEN0xx documents in the Documentation box in this section. Several blog posts provide a more hands-on introduction with full examples.
Nabto Enterprise customers can use the Nabto Cloud API for solution management and customization.DOWNLOAD
To try the SDKs, sign up for a free account on the Nabto Cloud Console – Nabto’s self-service, fully hosted solution.
The first few devices are free to use for just sampling the platform and for development. You can purchase more devices for production or use our ad-based business model where you get unlimited devices but must show advertisements in the target app to the end-user.
These tutorials provides simple introductions to get something up and running. For an overview of the Nabto solution design process, take a look at TEN040 Nabto Solution Design. You can find an overview of all of Nabto’s tutorials here.
If you consider to use Nabto with an OEM manufacturer, we have made this checklist of things to clarify with the manufacturer.GO TO SELF-SERVICE PORTAL
To learn about IoT application development, start with TEN040 to get an overview of the options and necessary steps (or take a look at the blog for examples). Read more about native clients in TEN025.
TEN023 describes the anatomy of the application on the device.
The most important aspect of creating a Nabto solution is making it secure – security is described in TEN036.
You can find an overview of the Nabto tutorials that, in a few simple steps, describe how to create a full Nabto RPC remote control solution using our starter apps.
- TEN040 Nabto Solution Design – overview of solution design process
- TEN029 Nabto Platform Specifications – summary of platform features
- TEN036 Security in Nabto Solutions – designing a secure solution
- TEN050 Nabto Push – secure IoT push notifications using Nabto
- SAL034 Nabto Video Presentation – using Nabto in video products
- TEN025 Writing a Nabto API client – Nabto Client SDK guide
- Starter apps – jump start your client development
- TEN023 Writing a uNabto device application – uNabto SDK guide
- TEN030 Nabto Tunnels – setup an RTSP or HTTP proxy solution