Apps and SDKs
The core Nabto SDK client libraries and pre-built applications are found on the download page, as well as links to open-source examples and higher level SDK wrappers for simpler IoT application development – and the uNabto SDK device.
Detailed reference documentation is provided in the TEN0xx documents in the Documentation box in this section. Several blog posts provide a more hands-on introduction with full examples.
Nabto Enterprise customers can use the Nabto Cloud API for solution management and customization.DOWNLOAD
To try the SDKs, sign up for a free account on the AppMyProduct portal – Nabto’s self-service, fully hosted solution.
The first few devices are free to use for just sampling the platform and for development. You can purchase more devices for production or use our ad-based business model where you get unlimited devices but must show advertisements in the target app to the end-user.GO TO SELF-SERVICE PORTAL
To learn about IoT application development, start with TEN040 to get an overview of the options and necessary steps (or take a look at the blog for examples). Read more about native clients in TEN025.
TEN023 describes the anatomy of the application on the device.
The most important aspect of creating a Nabto solution is making it secure – security is described in TEN036.
The AppMyProduct tutorial describes, in a few simple steps, how to create a full Nabto RPC remote control solution using our starter apps.
- TEN040 Nabto Solution Design – overview of solution design process
- TEN029 Nabto Platform Specifications – summary of platform features
- TEN036 Security in Nabto Solutions – designing a secure solution
- TEN050 Nabto Push – secure IoT push notifications using Nabto
- SAL034 Nabto Video Presentation – using Nabto in video products
- TEN025 Writing a Nabto API client – Nabto Client SDK guide
- Starter apps – jump start your client development
- TEN023 Writing a uNabto device application – uNabto SDK guide
- TEN030 Nabto Tunnels – setup an RTSP or HTTP proxy solution